TERMS AND CONDITION FOR WEBSITE USAGE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Copyright protection in Malaysia governed by the Copyright Act 1987.
- We shall comply with all applicable Malaysia data protection legislation in place from time-to-time in respect of any personal information relation to you gathered by Wuuhuu Online.
Please remember posting your name, contact information or any other personal information on the Site places such information in the public domain. Always use caution when giving out information. We advise that you do not reveal any information about yourself or anyone else (for example: full name, telephone number, postal address, email address, home address or any other details that allow you to be personally identified) on the Site.
All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.